The Mortgage Bankers Association of Metropolitan Washington (MBA/MW) and the Maryland Mortgage Bankers and Brokers Association (MMBBA) memberships are investments in the region’s residential and commercial real estate finance community. This provides you with immediate access to a network of top professionals and offers a full range of benefits and opportunities to help you and your company.
These two associations are at the forefront of helping you lead, manage and operate your business in a dynamically changing environment. We keep careful watch on the marketplace, Federal legislation and regulatory issues as well as the legislatures in Maryland, DC and Virginia. We will keep you informed of issues affecting your business and the real estate finance industry in general.
We provide educational events, a forum for the discussion of timely issues and networking opportunities to help you connect with your peers.
We are relationship-driven organizations, that help build professional and business contacts.
Legislative action and support in Washington, D.C., Annapolis and Richmond..we are your voice!
Educational opportunities and access…we are your resource!
Professional and social networking…we are your connection!
Members support Members…we do business with other members!
Why Join? We ….
- Serve as an Advocate for the Mortgage Banking Industry
- Provide a professional lobbyist skilled in the legislative process
- Help keep members connected with those involved in the mortgage lending industry
- Deliver useful and informative high-quality Education Programs
- Offer networking events and opportunities with industry leaders
It pays to be an MBA/MW and MMBBA member. Benefits include:
- Educational seminars and conferences to keep you current.
- Networking opportunities to help you stay connected with top industry professionals.
- National and regional legislative and regulatory representation.
- Timely Advocacy Updates.
- Involvement in community outreach efforts and philanthropic activities
- Inclusion and exclusive access to online member directories. Members are encouraged to do business with other members — it’s a win/win.
- Volunteer involvement enabling you to stay informed on key issues critical to you and your business and the industry.
- Member Discounts to programs and events
- Sponsorship and exhibitor opportunities at reduced rates to help you stand out in the crowd.
Our members are engaged in all aspects of residential and commercial/multifamily real estate finance:
- Mortgage companies and brokers
- National, Regional and Community Banks
- Wholesale and correspondent lenders
- Credit unions
- Appraisal services
- Title services
- Legal services
- Other companies involved in mortgage lending and affiliated industries
Click here to join MBA/MW
Click here to join MMBBA
Note each organization annual membership dues and new member application process is separate. Each application submitted is subject to approval of the Board of Directors. For questions about MBA/MW membership, contact firstname.lastname@example.org. For questions about MMBBA membership, contact email@example.com