Tammy Saul, founding member of Federal Hill Mortgage in 2006, is an award-winning loan originator who has been recognized as a top producer nationally since 2016. Most recently in 2021, Tammy was ranked #1 in Maryland and #44 nationwide across several hundred thousand loan originators. She earned her MBA from the University of Baltimore in 1999 and her Juris Doctor (JD) from the University of Maryland in 2001. To this day, Tammy continues to hold her license to practice law but chooses to do what fulfills her most: making the American Dream of homeownership possible through sound, honest, reliable and professional mortgage planning of the highest caliber.
- I founded Federal Hill Mortgage in 2005 with my now-husband, Ryan Saul
- I originate all of the company’s business
- 2021 production: 312 Million in loans closed across 951 units
- Currently #1 Ranked Mortgage Broker and Lender in Maryland per Scotsman Guide and top 50 female originator in the country
- Also: Scotsman Guide Originator since 2016